Sunday, June 19, 2011

May's loves :)

Helloooo make up sporties,
I hope everyone's doing well.
The temperature rises, heat is destroying every attempt for decent full make up and me trying to find ways to have my make up without melting in 3 hours....

  • Murad's oil control mattifier helps a lot, I cannot live without it anymore!
  • Estee Lauder's Sumptuous Lifting Mascara is an ok mascara that I use everyday so as to give the impression that my lashes exist :P
  • Mac's lipstick "up the amp" is a beautiful purplish colour that I love, trendy but not so much "out there", I can wear it at work too!
  • Korres eye shadow in 42S Green White is a summery light blue-green eye shadow, I wear it every day and love it :)
  • Mac's eye shadow in satin taupe and trax : My make up looks professional with these two ;D
Those were my May favourites, I hope I gave you some ideas so as to try new products ;)
I am looking forward to reading your favourites :)

XOXO 
Beatie


10 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

Great faves! I have satin taupe :)

Κερασία said...

Αχ πότε θα αξιωθώ να αγοράσω και εγώ ενα κραγιόν της mac???

Argyrousa said...

Love the "up the amp" l/s! It's truly amazing! And satin taupe is one of my favorite e/s as well!!! I didn't do a May's favs -didn't feel like..- but I hope I'll do a June's one! =)

Stevista said...

I really have to get Satin Taupe one day!! :)

Lady-Pa said...

polli marseoun ta favs


check out my blog


xoxo

Lipsy said...

Great choices!!!
Do enter my blogs first giveaway here

http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com

Mitha Komala said...

i love MAC a lot! it is the best makeup brand for me, and it suits me best than the other great brands. love your blog <333

follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Ο Τομέας Ομορφιάς του ΙΕΚ ΞΥΝΗ Γλυφάδας διοργανώνει ΔΩΡΕΑΝ σεμινάριο με θέμα "ημιμόνιμο μανό"

ΔΗΛΩΣΕΙΣ ΣΥΜΜΕΤΟΧΗΣ
Τηλ. 2109640117
http://www.iek-xini.edu.gr/tomeis-spoydwn/omorfia

Unknown said...

BEAUTY ACADEMY ΙΕΚ ΞΥΝΗ ΓΛΥΦΑΔΑΣ

ΔΙΠΛΟ ΔΩΡΕΑΝ ΣΕΜΙΝΑΡΙΟ ΟΜΟΡΦΙΑΣ - ΑΙΣΘΗΤΙΚΗΣ
Ο τομέας Ομορφιάς του ΙΕΚ ΞΥΝΗ Γλυφάδας, διοργανώνει Διπλό Δωρεάν σεμινάριο Ομορφιάς- Αισθητικής, την Παρασκευή 23 Νοεμβρίου 2012 και ώρα 12.00 στο ΙΕΚ ΞΥΝΗ Γλυφάδας.

ΘΕΜΑΤΙΚΕΣ ΕΝΟΤΗΤΕΣ

• Παρουσίαση της περιποίησης βαθιάς απολέπισης προσώπου με το Βιολογικό νέας γενιάς SPA ABYSS DR.CHARALAMBOUS.
Ομιλήτρια :
κα Ανδρομάχη Ραχούτη
Αισθητικός ΤΕΙ
Υπεύθυνη Ενημέρωσης & Εκπαίδευσης της ΠΑΝΟΣ ΣΚΟΥΤΑΣ ΑΕ

• Παρουσίαση της μεθόδου «ΥΔΡΟΔΕΡΜΟΑΠΟΞΕΣΗΣ με Διαμάντι, με τη συσκευή MINIVAC»
Oμιλητής:
κος Σπύρος Τσουκανέλης
Φυσικοθεραπευτής


ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΕΣ
e-mail: glyfsec@xinis.com
ΙΕΚ ΞΥΝΗ ΓΛΥΦΑΔΑΣ - Λ. Βουλιαγμένης 67 & Αχιλλέως 31-33
2109640117, 2109604783

عبده العمراوى said...



شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالخبر
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالنعيرية