Despite the fact that I am a program freak and a hard worker, I am a terribly lazy person when it comes to taking care of my self...
I own many skincare items that I wear them before I put on make up or after I take my make up off...the days I don't wear make up I just neglect my skin with the excuse of "letting it breathe" :P
So here are all my skincare products:
- Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15
I have a combination to oily skin and during the summer I was facing great problems with my make up (it was melting on my sweaty skin) and I used to get really shiny .This is a holy grail product for me as it is a strong mattifier, it helps my make up stay all day long and I got rid of the discoball effect :) It's also slightly moisturizing and I use it as a primer.
- Dior Bronze Protection Solaire SPF30
- OLAY Complete Multi-Radiance UV
- Clinique moisture surge
- Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel
- Korres almond meal soft natural scrub
- Clinique clarifying lotion 2
- Korres Mandarin Lip Butter Stick
- Coconut Milk Body Lotion by Body Shop
- L'Oreal Nutribronze