So here we go!
Bright eyes :)
Bright lips :)
Bright lips and/or intense colors on eyes, fresh, healthy looking skin.
Rosy natural lips , smokey eyes without intense outer corners (intensify the inner lid up to the brow), bronzer.
The trend I adore: au naturel! The no-makeup makeup is my favourite.It needs a little bit of practice on blending and on imitating natural shadows,colors and curves of a face but it is so useful and flattering If it's done properly...You can wear it in the morning, when you have an interview or even for a first date , when you want to give the impression of "born with it" :)
What I do:
- Eye liner on the upper waterline - instantly my lashes look thick (I use Blacktrack Fluidline by Mac)
- Light makeup base or tinted moisturizer (I use Stila's Natural Finish Oil Free make up) with a brush (when I apply foundation with a brush my skin doesn't look cakey-it helps a lot to the "no-makeup" effect)
- Mac's Painterly paintpot on eyelids
- Kryolan's Oak to the crease blended well
- Mac's "Mineral" eye shadow (it's Limited edition, any medium brown will work) to crease-outer v
- Cream blusher blended very well (I use Stila's Convertible Color in"forget me not").You need a natural color of that, just to make you look flushed.Bright neon pink is a no-no.
- Powder the T-zone (I use Mineralize Skinfinish Natural by Mac, is such a light powder, you can barely see it on face)
- Mat bronzer to sculpt lightly nose , jawline and cheekbones (I use Mac's Golden Bronzing Powder which is not exactly mat but will work)
- Put some mascara (Projectionist by Estee Lauder is incredible for looking completely natural and thick lashes)
- Lip balm with color (I use Korres Wild Rose lip butter)