Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A gift :)

Hello makeup sporties :)
I was lucky enough to win a givaway hosted by Christina and I'm so happy for that! I won a Jennifer Aniston perfume which is summery and soft.

 If you want a perfume that it isn't OUT THERE and doesn't imply that you try too much then that's for you!

When I wear it gives me the feeling that I'm the girl next door, who has just come back from a playful day at the sea :) wearing an airy coral dress and flip flops :). It's light, sexy and warm.

I love the fact that Christina put a little note along with my gift :) So sweet of her!

Thank you so much Cristina for this wonderful gift! :)


Much love,
Beatie :)

4 comments:

Κερασία said...

Bravo!!!! To perimena auto to post, amesws molis eida oti esy isoun h nikitria!!! Mas efages laxano,xaxaxa!!! Me geia sou!!! Kai to simeiwma glyko ek merous tis. Bravo kai stis dyo sas loipon!!!

Unknown said...

Συγχαρητήρια και πάλι και καλοφόρετο!! Και σε ευχαριστώ που με ανέφερες στο post σου. Φιλάκια xxx

Makeup and Mutts said...

Congrats, it looks lovely!

Stevista said...

Sygxaritiriaaa!! :) Btw poli m'aresei to animal print fonto sto blog sou! ;) x